Not just a POS printer – See what’s packed into the Star TSP100IV
Super compact at 20% smaller than TSP100III models with an internal power supply, the TSP100IV saves valuable counter space and can operate horizontally or vertically printing 80mm or 58mm wide receipts at a speedy 250mm/s. Integral wall mounting is also included.
The TSP100IV can handle receipts at the POS at the same time as printing online web orders. With dual USB-C and LAN Interfaces along with CloudPRNT technology and optional Wireless LAN connectivity, it’s ultra-connected, reliably printing receipts and orders from any application. Android devices can simply be connected and charged via USB cable, no pairing needed!
“Plug and play” installation with Star’s new intuitive Quick Set-up Utility, means the TSP100IV is also simple to set up with existing point of sale systems. It’s also compatible with previous TSP100 models.
Exceptional functionality at an affordable price! Set-up accessories are included at purchase including Power cable, interface cables and 58mm paper guide as well Star’s 4 year warranty as standard. Contact us for an offer!
- Compact design with internal power supply. Horizontal or vertical operation
- 250mm/s print speed with high quality guillotine cutter
- 80mm paper width (58mm paper with included paper guide) and 49µm thin paper support
- Ethernet LAN and USB-C / USB-A connectivity
- USB-A with Android Open Accessory (AOA) support for direct communication “Data & Charge” with compatible Android tablets and mobile devices or control of USB peripherals (scanner, display etc.).
- Wireless LAN connectivity with optional Star MCW10 Wireless LAN adapter (region specific)
- Integrated Star CloudPRNT technology for online receipt and order printing
- All set-up accessories included in the box at purchase: Power cable, interface cables and paper guide
- StarPrinter.online and new SMCS (Star Micronics Cloud Services) support
- Plug & Play with Star Quick Set-Up Utility
- 4 year warranty on all TSP100 series models